---   home   ---   our travel photos   ---   jack's china blog   ---

10.27.2011

Videos from Xuzhou Night 2

These are too good not to share :)

After our super long but awesome day the boys (and by boys I mean ALL the boys!) took a big nap and we stayed inside the hotel for a snacky-dinner instead of going out to a restaurant... I don't think we could have eaten any more food anyway! We went to a bar on the second floor that overlooked the giant indoor pool area for drinks and cashews. It was clearly the first time Johnathan had ever seen a pool (or anyone swimming) and he freaked out. He was screaming "Shui! Shui!" (prounounced schwway, schway... meaning water) and laughing hysterically. He kept yelling at the swimmers to be careful (I told you he likes to worry!).



Johnathan is very helpful and always makes sure his mommy is taken care of. Sometimes he is a little too helpful...

1 comment:

  1. Those videos are really funny. Johnathan talks a lot. I hope you had fun at the pool. You should have put Johnathan in the pool.I wonder if someday I can go to China if we adopt another one.
    Good night and good morning. Annie

    ReplyDelete